Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Bride Wore Pink


This Friday and Saturday, Brides Against Breast Cancer brings their nationwide wedding gown sale to Bellevue, WA, just 15 minutes away from downtown Seattle. Designers, manufacturers and individuals donate old and new wedding dresses to the organization. The dresses are then sold at very affordable prices with the proceeds benefiting metastatic breast cancer patients. The organization holds a special place in my heart as I found my own wedding dress at an event held in Savannah. It's a great chance to do some good while looking good on your big day.

2 comments:

  1. Dream dresses are available to make that special day the dream come true, plus the prices are unbelievable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you posted about this - I'm in the process of getting my dress cleaned to donate to them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips