Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm Off!


Well, I'm calling it a week. Tonight, I'm hopping on a flight to Houston for a weekend wedding and another round of bridesmaid duty. It will be my first time in Texas. I'm hoping it's just like this song describes. And after that, it's a real-life vacation! We're heading to Seattle to visit Jonah's family and our old stomping ground. It's our first trip back to the west coast since we moved to New York in October, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll likely be lazy and scarce next week, but I promise to drop in a few times, if for nothing else, to tell you what I'm eating. Hope you all have wonderful weekends!

[photo spotted on pinterest]

19 comments:

  1. Have fun! I want to drink that photo. Mnnn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy...love the picture.....

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip! I love the feeling right before vacation starts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun time! Weddings are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a great time! That photo is awesome...love a drink on a plane!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! Eat lots of BBQ! I always thought Houston had the best.

    Ahh Seattle is no Portland :) but I am partial. Have a super fun trip- take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you enjoy Texas.. and yes, the BBQ! We have the best. :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful time. I can't wait to see your photos (I always love them)!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. have the best time....
    my sister used to live in houston and i had so much fun visiting there
    all the best
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just went to Houston for the first time too a couple weeks ago. Be sure to check out the alligator swamps! so fun! have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo i've never been to texas. i hope it lives up to everything they say, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. have fun!!
    passing by and simply could not help but to love your blog...lots!!;)your blog so inspiring and fun!!
    xoxo
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't forget your cowboy boots even in 100 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for summer vacations! Have fun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh I wish I knew you were coming to Houston sooner, I would have given you a whole list of places to visit while you're here! You are probably going to die in this unbelievable heat but have fun at the wedding--can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have an amazing time!

    There is just something wonderful about packing your suitcase and jumping on a plane :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips