Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Maine Must: Primo Restaurant

 

One of the highlights of Maine was a visit to Primo Restaurant in Rockland. I made reservations months ago after seeing Anthony Bourdain pay the place a visit because if it's Bourdain-worthy, my family will definitely be interested.

Everything was delicious and beautifully presented, homemade pasta, fresh seafood and hearty pieces of meat. And those cannoli practically changed my life. Primo is one of those restaurants that's all about the farm to table experience. They grow their own vegetables, harvest their own eggs and even have their own adorable pigs, but we won't get into that. It was an incredibly lovely dinner. Our waitress even asked if I wanted to sneak into the kitchen for a photo. Of course, I said yes.

7 comments:

  1. wow, everything looks amazing. i'll have to keep this in mind if i ever go to maine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to get to Maine! And now I'm starved. Every picture looks tastier than the next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those scallops look delicious!

    i am having a giveaway on my blog--come on over and check it out!

    www.sarahandthecityblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to Maine next month! Going to check this out. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The seafood (especially the scallops) looks amazing. Love the focus on the produce (and glad you didn't go into the piggy details!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in Maine and dined at Primo last week. We love it there. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips