Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend in Photos


It was a beautiful, sunny weekend in NYC. I was invited to a tea party by the lovely people at Chambre de Sucre. They introduced their latest sugar products and treated us to tea, prosecco and some yummy food from Kyotofu and Two Little Red Hens, not to mention a gorgeous view. There was a tasty Sunday brunch at Cafe Cluny with the husband, some reading time with my new Kindle and an attempt to make tomato jam. It turned out a little sweet for my taste, but I'm eager to give it another go. Anybody have a good recipe?

10 comments:

  1. You've done it again, your photos make me hungry! Beautiful as always, I love the relaxed feel of your weekend.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your weekend in photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos!!!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun and fancy weekend!

    Brooke

    thebebebirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pictures are truly inspiring. they take me away to a place i would love to be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want your weekend. :) Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spent the weekend just up the street on 8th and W 12th. Go fig.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Natalie! great photos! we love NY too!
    We tagged you in 11 questions post today! check it out! :-) www.chestnutmocha.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello :D

    first of all, congrats on having a recipe featured on thekitchn!! that's how i found you, and i'm loving what i see so far... following immediately! i live in jersey city (also an "ex-pat" if you will, i'm from ohio) so i totally enjoy seeing another city dweller who has an eye for photography, and a taste for good food!

    cheers.
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops! signed into the wrong gmail account... ^^^ above was from me (still jenn though, haha)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips