Friday, November 22, 2013

Thoughts of the Week


My favorite Thanksgiving side in cake form.

I want all the things.

Gold wishbones! I'd never put them away.

I made this simple chicken and rice, and it has quickly achieved go-to weeknight meal status.

A delicious color combo.

The art of layering.

Like an Almond Joy but more pie-y.

This song is getting mucho play around here.

And please oh please, send me your date night photos before next Friday! There's a prize involved this month, but really I just like seeing your pictures.

Jonah and I are headed to the Northwest tonight, a brief stay in Portland followed by lots of time and turkey with his family in Seattle. Feel free to follow along on instagram if that's your thing.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet of you to link! Thank you so much and can't wait to check out the others!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips