Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend in Photos


It was the happiest of weekends. We hung out with some of Jonah's old college roommates on Friday night, and I laughed until my sides hurt. On Saturday, we got dressed in our best bohemian formal for a beautiful wedding in Brooklyn. Then on Sunday, I watched the New York City Marathon pass through our neighborhood. It just amazes me to see all those people pushing their bodies to the limit, while complete strangers cheer them on. It's one of those days when New York City is at its best.

7 comments:

  1. It would have been great to be at the nycmarathon- to cheer or run! I know a couple of people who flew from Kuwait to do it- very lucky folk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about Boston during the marathon, too- the city really is at it's best that day. That made everything that happened this year even more tragic, but it also makes me hopeful for next year's race. I'm glad New York gets to feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that wedding is gorgeous... what is the venue called?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a half-marathoner--I have always wanted to go to a large marathon and cheer them on! The atmosphere is always so uplifting and awesome! No doubt you had fun! And that wedding looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The marathon is one of my favorite NYC things each year. Such a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, such great marathon photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips