Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Single-Serving Lemonade


One of the nice things about working from home is that if I get a mid-afternoon craving, I can usually head into the kitchen and do something about it. Last week, I was desperate for a glass of lemonade, but since I didn't have the time or patience to make a whole pitcher, I stirred up an individual serving. It did the trick without all the lemon-squeezing and chilling time usually required.

Single-Serving Lemonade

1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
1/4 cup hot water
3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
3/4 cup cold water
3 mint leaves (optional)

Stir together the sugar and hot water until the sugar is dissolved. Add lemon juice, cold water and mint leaves and give it a stir. Serve over ice.

3 comments:

  1. I love a good single-serve lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so refreshing, I drank lemonade like it was my job when I was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips