Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Polka Dot Pumpkin


When it comes to crafts, I'll all about low effort. Last year's washi tape pumpkin is about as easy as it gets, and this polka dot pumpkin is just the teensiest bit more involved. I found glittery adhesive cut-outs in various shapes at the craft store, and I bought a circle punch. That's all you need. Any sort of adhesive paper will do, or you could use decorative paper and a glue stick to get the same results. For the tiny pumpkins, I just used a regular hole punch. Minimal effort for a glam, little Halloween pumpkin.

6 comments:

  1. And next week a Mini Pumpkin Pie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I think I love the baby ones the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look and the minis are adorable! great inspiration as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a crafter either, but this is adorable! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Just wanted to let you know we featuring you in our Favorite Find Fridays post tomorrow over at Whimsically Homemade. We're using one of your pictures and are linking back to you. If that's a problem let us know and we'll remove it immediately. Thanks for your great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips